In an emergency? Need help now?
Dr. Anuj jain now on WHATSAPP, make an appointment for OPD or Surgery
Make an Make an Appointment +91-9582244963
Know your surgeon: DR. ANUJ JAIN, M.B.B.S., M.S. (Orth), D.N.B. (Gold Medalist)
Among the sincerest Orthopedics in the city, Dr. Anuj Jain (Hip, Knee and Joint replacement surgeon), Noida and Delhi are known for offering excellent patient care. Doctor Anuj Jain holds an experience of 14+ years and has extensive knowledge in the respective field of orthopedics. His clinic is located in Noida with name Dr. Jain bone and joints clinic, Sec-50, Noida a prominent locality in the Noida city.
Academic Portfolio Dr Anuj Jain - Knee and Joint Specialist.
- “Acute exposure myositis of the upper trapezius”. Raman R., Dutta S., Jain A. , Arora S., Jajodia N., Kumar R. Journal of WBOA 2012(1):126-29. “Hoffa fracture associated with femoral shaft and proximal tibia and fibula fracture- report of two cases”. Jain A., Aggarwal P., Chadha M., PankaJ A. Chin J Traumatol. 2012 Dec 1;15(6):367-9.
- “Acquired Manus Valgus: A Difficult Problem with a Simple solution ”. Journal of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rehabilitation. Rustagi A., Aggarwal A., Gulati D., Jain A., Jajodia N. Online publication: 12-MAR-2014.
- “Fate of kyphosis in tuberculosis of subaxial cervical spine treated non-operatively”. Aggarwal A., Jain A., Jajodia N., Kumar R., Kumar S., Kumar C. Acta Orthop. Belg. 2014;(80): 451-456.(corresponding author: Jain A.)
- "Multiple bilateral lower limb fractures in a 2 year old child: an unreported injury with a unique mechanism”. Respwal B., Jain A., Gupta S., Aggarwal A.Chinese Journal of Traumatology 2014;17(5):298-300(corresponding author: Jain A.)
- “Concomitant ipsilateral proximal tibia and femoral Hoffa fractures”. Jain A., Aggarwal P., Pankaj A. Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc 2014;48(4):383-87. (corresponding author: Jain A.)
- “Spontaneous rupture of EPL and ECRB tendons in a washerwoman: an unusual phenomenon”. Jain A., Mishra P., Goyal N. Hand Surg. 2014;19(2):241-4..(corresponding author: Jain A.)
- “Randomized controlled trial comparing stabilization of fresh close femoral shaft fractures in children with titanium elastic nail system versus stainless steel elastic nail system”. Goyal N., Aggarwal A., Mishra P., Jain A. Acta Orthop Belg. 2014 Mar;80(1):69-75.
- "Controversies in Orthopaedic Trauma- Management of fractures of shaft of femur in children between 6 and 12 years of age”. Aggarwal A., Jain A., Gulati D., Garg V. Kathmandu University Medical Journal.2014 Jan-Mar;12(45):77-84.(corresponding author: Jain A.)
- Tuberculosis of sternoclavicular joint: Diagnosis and management in 13 patients”. Jain A., Aggarwal A., Singh J. Jajodia N., Gupta S. . Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2015;23(3):315-8
- "MRI Based Comparison Of Tibial Bone Coverage By Five Knee Prosthesis: Anthropometric Study In Indians."Shah S., Agarwal N., Jain A., Srivastav., Thomas S., Agarwal S. The Journal of Arthroplasty, Volume 30, Issue 9, September 2015, Pages 1643-1646
- ”Malunion in displaced intracapsular fracture neck of femur : A rare phenomenon". Chinese journal of traumatology. Verma N., Jain A., Agarwal A., Singh M. Chin J Traumatol. 2015;18(5):307-10.
- “Augmentation of bone healing in delayed and atrophic non union of fractures of long bones by partially decalcified bone allograft”. Jain A., Kumar S., Aggarwal A., Jajodia N. Indian J Orthop. 2015 Nov-Dec; 49(6): 637–642. (corresponding author: Jain A.)
- “Osteoid Osteoma of Distal Phalanx of Middle Finger— A Diagnostic Dilemma”. Durgia B., Jain A., Agarwal S. The Journal of Hand Surgery (Asian-Pacific Volume) 2016;21(3):395-398.
- “A Muscle sparing posterior approach to the elbow joint for total elbow arthroplasty”. Sreenivasan R., Singh P., Thomas S., Jain A., Singh H., Agarwal S.Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2017;25(1) 1–4.
- “Midterm results of reconstruction of femoral defects with cementless femoral components in revision hip arthroplasty for aseptic loosening”. John R., Singh A., Jain A., Thomas S., Agarwal S., Agarwal S., Jajodia N. Accepted for publication in Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery. “A case report of an unusual case of pathological fracture due to osteoid osteoma in the diahyseal region of humerus” accepted for publication in Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports.
- “Intraarticular fractures of the distal humerus with bicolumnar involvement” in Trends In Orthopaedic Trauma Management
- “Exposure in revision knee arthroplasty” in Asia-Pacific Arthroplasty Society (APAS) Delta Compendium book, 3rd edition
- Partially decalcified bone allograft in treatment of delayed and non-union of diaphyseal fractures of long bones. Recent Clinical Techniques, Results, and Research in Wounds Springer.
last 10 decades Joint Replacement surgery
years + excellence in orthopaedics
Happy patients in OPD
Contact to Dr.Anuj Jain Clinic and Hospital locations
Dr. Anuj Jain's bone and joint clinic